Mackay's TRUSTED HOME LOAN BROKERS

MACKAY'S TRUSTED HOME LOAN BROKERS

Here for you every step of the way, helping you find a home loan to suit your needs.

Home Loan Brokers Mackay

Buying your first home or the next one can be an exciting but challenging experience...

Our experienced home loan brokers are here for you every step of the way, helping you find a home loan to suit. We understand the significance of this milestone, and we’re committed to going the extra mile to expedite the process, helping you step into your new home sooner. Our team’s expertise and dedication aim to make your home-buying experience as smooth and rewarding as possible.

WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY...

Understand your needs

Let's sit down and discuss your needs and how we can best help

lenders and options available

We will present you with a choice of lenders and options that suit your needs

applications & grants submitted

We prepare and assist you with submitting your home loan applications and grants.

HOME LOANS MACKAY

WE CAN HELP WITH ANY TYPE OF HOME LOAN

We find the right home loan for you. Talk to a specialist for help with securing your home loan today!

FIRST HOME LOAN

Buying your first property? Discover the home loan application process, find out about first home owner grants, and learn how we can assist you.

REFINANCING

Find out how you can benefit from switching your current home loan to a better rate with Home Loans Mackay

BUYING AGAIN?

Thinking about moving to a bigger or smaller home? Whatever your goal, we can review your assets and help you figure out the steps to buy your next dream home.

Renovation loan

Ready to boost the value of your home? Whether it’s a knockdown and rebuild project or a classic renovation, we’ll find the best rate for you.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

understanding home loan types

With a variable rate, the interest on your loan fluctuates based on changing financial conditions. This can result from shifts in the official cash rate, market conditions, and the lender’s decisions. As a result, your repayments will adjust accordingly, going up or down.

A fixed interest rate means your rates are set and won’t change for a specified period, typically between one to five years. This ensures that your repayments remain consistent, unaffected by fluctuations in interest rates during that time. However, it’s important to note that if interest rates decrease, you won’t benefit from the lower rates.

A split rate allows you to divide your loan, allocating a portion to a fixed rate and another portion to a variable rate.

For example, in an 80:20 split, 80% of the total loan value is subject to a fixed rate for a predetermined period, while the remaining 20% is subject to a variable rate.

This loan type provides some flexibility, allowing you to pay only the interest cost for a set period. In simpler terms, your repayments will solely cover the interest on the total borrowed amount. During this specified period, the borrowed amount won’t decrease. We can explain all the advantages and disadvantages of an interest-only loan.

You can deposit money into and take money out of this account as long as you meet the necessary repayments. You can also have your income directed into this account to expedite mortgage payments. However, it’s worth noting that the interest rates for this type of account are usually slightly higher.

FIRST HOME LOAN

GOVERNMENT GUARANTEES & GRANTS

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT FIRST HOME GUARANTEES & GRANTS TODAY